Tuesday, October 24, 2006

News from Adrel



Sorry i haven't blogged lately but i haven't had time, but i've been doing most of the things the other team members have been talking about. today was a vocation day and i visited bbc studios in cardiff and was live on air for a local radio show. they can't get enough of my accent. anyway, here are a few photos... tony and sue are great hosts and i'm having a great time. i miss talking to paula and kim so when i get home we're going back to having lunch at least once a week. i miss everybody! i love you allie. be sure to drink. i love you taylor and i'm sorry i'm not going to be home for your birthday. i love you greg and can't wait to see you! i have to dial 36 numbers every time i call home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrel,
I am so glad to see you in some pictures. I was beginning to think you left Wales..HA! Just a note about your last blog, I love that you put my name before Kim's (LOL!), but of course, she doesn't (hee hee). By the way, I really don't think you are homesick at all, because you look fabulous in all of your pictures! Keep updating your information so that I can see what you are up to. Be safe and keep having fun! Miss ya,
Paula

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home