Thursday, October 19, 2006

Brecon and beyond....

A beautiful hotel owned by Laura Ashley's husband, on the way to Brecon.


Since Sunday we've been staying in the Brecon Beacons area. In reality our group is spread out in various towns. I don't have a map handy so I'm not going to attempt spelling all of the towns where we are, I know I'd butcher the names. I think Mariah and I are close to 60 miles apart from one another.

The days have been busy, we've been on the go all week. We usually meet around 9:00 AM and I haven't been getting home until 11:30 at night or later. Although it's tiring, we're having a great time. A highlight this week was going to the Llangorse outdoor center. Mariah and Ruben went horse back riding, while Rick, Richard, Adrel and I did the high ropes and rock climbing. We all had a blast. (pictures soon to follow.)

Below are a few random pictures from the week......


Group lunch on our free afternoon in Abergaveny


no comment needed......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home