Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Nursing in the District



I have spent a wonderful day with Cindy Haskell, a District Nurse from Aberbargoed Hospital. I had a delightful time as I joined her on her daily home and resident care home visits. Cindy was excited about her job as she shared various information and ideas with me. I was also able to meet and spend time with the other five community nurses in the office. We even ate lunch all seven of us in the small office together, it made me long for my small ER break room at BMH and all my special friends there. When I am around nurses like this it makes me very thankful that I am part of such a diverse group of professionals that love what they do and are willing to bear the responsibilities of their profession with enthusiasm and smiles.
Mariah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home