Friday, October 27, 2006

Police in Wales

I realize we have just a little over a week left and this is my first time posting. My team has given me a lot of slack for not posting sooner, sorry for the delay!

As everyone else has mentioned, we're having a great time in Wales. I've enjoyed getting to know my team, learn about the Welsh culture, go around with several police departments and getting to know my different host families. I've also enjoyed experimenting with different types of foods, I've definitely had my share of fish and chips over here!

As Adrel mentioned in her post, the hardest part about being away is missing your family. I look forward to being home with my family next week.


The Gwent Police Department

The department gave me a special gift to take with me. The team is a little jealous of all of the things I've gotten from the various police departments.

On Thursday I'm scheduled to fly in a police helicopter over Cardiff. I'm really looking forward to that. Today is another busy day for us. Tomorrow we move to Cardiff to meet our last host family. Sunday we're going to a big rugby game in the Cardiff Millenium Stadium, it's supposed to break the attendance records. We can't wait!

-Ruben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home