Saturday, October 28, 2006

LAST WEEK :-(

We are at the last stretch of our wonderful trip to Wales, I know the rest of the team has been busy writing every detail down in our journals to look back on when we get back. Its been a great adventure and I know all of us on the team will struggle to try and explain to our families all of the wonderful things we have seen and experienced. Everything that I've experienced cannot all be put into words, so for me I'm already planning a trip back with my beautiful wife Faith and the kids. I think everywhere I've been in Wales with my host families and other Rotarians, I must have said a thousand times, " I wish my wife and kids could see this"... well I still have another week left and I will make sure to savor every minute of it.

Ruben aka The Safe One!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that this is the last week! I've loved following your journey. Enjoy the last week and safe travels home!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home