Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The whole team is back in SC....

Richard and I landed safe and sound in Columbia last night at 11:30 pm. We had been awake almost a full 24 hours so we were relieved to finally be back home in South Carolina. I was greeted by a VERY happy puppy today when I arrived in Charleston. It's weird to be back home after having traveled for so long. Back to reality! The trip to Wales definitely was one of a lifetime and I'm thankful for being part of such a great team. I look forward to meeting with the whole team again soon. I also look forward to meeting the incoming team from Wales!

Thanks again to all of the hosts, the Rotary Clubs that sponsored us and, of course, my team!

More pictures to follow......

Betsy :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Betsy & Richard,

It is good to have you both safely home in South Carolina! Thank You for all the great Posts on this Blog... I know how much time is required to take the pictures, do captions, put them on the Blog & write a narrative. But it has allowed us all (stuck here in SC) to follow your travels and "feel" like we were there with you.

Welcome Home!

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home